OrganiCup – OrganiCup Menstrual Cup: Easier, Healthier, Greener Periods
OrganiCup Menstrual Cup - Size A/Small - Soft, Flexible, Reusable Medical-Grade Silicone - Not Offered in California
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We are so convinced that you’ll love your organicup menstrual cup that we offer 100% Money Back Guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied, simply contact us and we will refund you. No questions asked.
- WINNER OF ALLERGY AWARD 2019 – AllergyCertified products are not allowed to contain any known allergens and a toxicologist carefully examines every ingredient before products are allowed to use their logo. In 2019 we won the AllergyAward for category “Best skin friendly product for Body”.
- POPULAR – 700.000+ already chose to improve their periods by changing to the award-winning OrganiCup menstrual cup.
- NO LEAKS, NO WORRIES – OrganiCup holds 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours = Forget about your period. While pads and tampons absorb, OrganiCup collects! This eliminates irritation and dryness while ensuring the natural pH balance is kept intact.
- AWARD-WINNING – OrganiCup has been awarded “Product of the Year” twice and received the “Excellence Award” from BuyMeOnce in the sustainability category.
Clue Reviews: OrganiCup Menstrual Cups
“This will be my go-to cup from now on.”
My flow is: apocalyptic-heavy the first couple days, then pretty average
I’m looking for: something that can contain all the blood with convenience, comfort and style
Menstrual cups appeal to me because they are reusable and long-lasting, and I don’t like the feeling of disposable pads or tampons. I’ve tried a few different cups and I’m still looking for my soulmate.
The OrganiCup is white, soft and squishy, with a narrow stem. There’s no organic certification for menstrual cups, but the OrganiCup “contains no toxins or artificial coloring.” It comes in a nifty cardboard box, covered with detailed instructions and helpful diagrams. There’s also a drawstring bag for storing the cup between periods.
Before use I boiled the cup to sterilize it, and cut the stem as I find they irritate my vagina. On the third day of my period I had a medium-heavy flow. Although this cup is a little larger than my existing cup, I found the OrganiCup easy to insert. I could feel that it opened correctly and sat in the right place.
I put on some period underwear as protection against any leaks, and went about my day. I didn’t have any leaks, and changing my cup in the bathroom stall at work was quick and incident-free.
Based on comfort, easy insertion and lack of leaks, this will be my go-to cup from now on.
We understand that when in search of the best menstrual cup that you need certain questions answered and addressed. We have done so below to provide you with as many details you need to know about the Organicup, menstrual cup.
“How long can the Organicup last?“
The Organicup boasts a shelf-life of up to 10 years.
“Can the Organicup be worn with an IUD in place?“
Yes. You can wear the Organicup safely while having an IUD or a Nuvaring.
“How often should I empty the Organicup?“
You should empty the Organicup when it is full (this may take some patience to learn according to your flow how often it should be emptied.) However, the menstrual cup can be worn for up to 12 hours without problems.
“Can I swim, bike, and wear the Organicup without leaks?“
Yes. The Organicup provides you the freedom to do whatever activity you want while participating in activities. It can provide you the best protection and be worn all night as well!
“Will the Organicup cause any vaginal irritation?“
The Organicup is hypoallergenic and totally safe. It should cause no irritation, infections, or adverse effects.
“What should I do if the Organicup leaks?“
If your cup is leaking 1.) Consider if you have it inserted properly 2.) Check to see if it may be damaged 3.) You could be using the wrong size for your body type.
“Can I return the Organicup if it is faulty or in the wrong size?“
Because the Organicup is used intimately used the manufacturer does not allow you to return it. However, the company does stand-by its product and will work with you if you are dissatisfied with the Organicup or if you need something else- we suggest you contact customer service for more information to find out what the company will do for you.
“How do I clean and sterilize my Organicup?“
The Organicup should never be sterilized with a dishwasher. However you can boil your Organicup in a pan or pot to sterilize it without worry. When in use, wash the Organicup with gentle soap and water. In public use tissue or a cloth to wipe it out when running water is limited.
“I just had a baby vaginally, can I wear size B safely?“
Within 6 weeks of giving birth to a child it is not advised to use the organicup for menstrual protection- only pad should be used. Inserting something into the vagina can cause infections, irritation, and trauma right after birth.